London Back and Spine Injury Lawyer
Injuries to the back and spine are often serious. In addition to causing extreme pain, these injuries can lead to a long list of other unfortunate side effects.
“If someone else’s negligence caused you to sustain back and spine injuries in an accident, contact Preszler Injury Lawyers today to book a free initial consultation. To learn how our London personal injury lawyers may be able to help you recover compensation, call 1-800-JUSTICE.
Different Types of Back and Spine Injuries
Numerous injuries can occur to both the back and spine. Some injuries cause excruciating pain while others can lead to long-term ailments and disabilities.
- Dislocated spine. The dislocation of the spine can lead to serious nerve damage and pain that is hard to manage. Someone with a dislocated spine may experience numbness and weakness of the lower back.
- Ruptured disc. A ruptured disc can happen during a car accident or a serious fall. Common signs of a ruptured disc include localized numbness, chronic back pain that does not subside over time, and weakness of the muscles.
- Damaged spinal nerve. Damage to the spinal nerve also referred to as a spinal cord injury, can prevent you from walking. You may have a difficult time moving your legs to even stand up. Some people experience a tingling sensation, as well.
- This type of condition occurs when bones slip and touch one another. It can cause tenderness and pain.
Possible Causes of Back and Spine Injuries
Individuals can suffer from back and spine injuries after getting into different accidents. The severity of the back and spine injuries will depend on what caused those injuries to develop in the first place.
The following accidents are considered some of the most common:
- Sudden falls. Random falls that occur as a result of slippery floors, ice, snow, or uneven sidewalks can cause back and spine injuries.
- Car accidents. The impact of a crash on the road can cause individuals to suffer from injuries to the back and spine.
After an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be able to file a claim seeking compensation for general damages. These damages include the pain that you have endured and all the medical treatment you need to recover from your injuries. You could potentially receive a settlement that would cover those medical expenses.
Speak with a Lawyer Serving London
A traumatic back or spine injury can occur anywhere, whether you are driving your vehicle on the road, riding on a motorcycle, a bicycle, or even walking around outdoors. Different accidents can lead to these extensive injuries that often require surgery and months of therapy to help with the recovery process. When involved in an accident that causes such painful and difficult injuries, you need to know who you can call to help you with the legal steps involved.
If someone else’s negligence caused you to sustain compensable back or spine injuries in an accident, call our London personal injury lawyers today to receive a free initial consultation.