Do You Have Questions? We Have Answers!
Who to Contact Following a Car Accident
Important Deadlines For Filing a Slip and Fall Claim
Proving Negligence in Toronto Slip and Fall Cases
Ontario Slip and Fall Accident Claims
Toronto Car Accident Injury Cases
Potential Slip and Fall Damages
What is a Slip and Fall Accident?
Why Do I Need a Lawyer For a Toronto Slip and Fall Claim
Toronto Personal Injury Lawyers
Our firm was founded in 1959 with one objective: to offer quality, comprehensive legal services to personal injury victims in a timely and efficient manner.
Whether you are here because you or a family member were recently in a motor vehicle accident, injured on another’s property, bitten by a dog, or denied disability benefits, the Toronto personal injury lawyers at Preszler Law Firm will help you manage the entire process of getting compensation for your injuries.
When you call us, you will find out very quickly that you will actually speak to a lawyer. After your initial information is obtained, you will be directed to one of our many lawyers. From there, you will be given a free consultation where most of your questions will be answered. We always take the time to listen to your story, understand your needs, and outline what we can do for you and how we can make a difference in your life. We make a point of doing this because we truly care about your well-being, and we know your situation is unique.
Let Us Deal with the Insurance Company for You
Is the insurance company asking you to make a statement? Is it asking you to sign a release or other documents? Is it asking you to settle your claim? Do you find the entire interaction overwhelming?
An accident is already stressful enough. Unfortunately, some insurance companies only add to that stress with pushy questions or demands. You might even receive a settlement offer in the days after your accident. But do not be fooled. The insurance company is not on your side and that early settlement offer probably does not cover damages beyond your current expenses.
Let us talk to the insurance company and address its questions and demands on your behalf. Here are just a few of the ways insurers might try to keep your settlement low:
- Insurers may use your statement against you. Even throw-away lines like, “I’m sorry,” or “I didn’t see the other driver,” can be misconstrued to suggest responsibility for the accident. Let us talk to the insurance company for you. We will give them the information they need and negotiate a settlement on your behalf. Our firm has been around for more than 50 years. We know how to deal with insurance companies.
- Insurers may try to get your medical records. The insurance company will need some of your medical records pertaining to the accident, but if you release your entire medical history, the insurer may look for ways to blame your current injuries on preexisting conditions. If the insurance company asks you to sign anything, let us review it first.
- Insurers may try to get you to settle for less. Insurance companies know that many accident victims panic with the expenses they experience after an accident. Some insurance companies take advantage by offering lowball settlements. Do not fall for this trick. Only with a prognosis of your injuries, consultations with an experienced lawyer and medical experts, will you know the true value of your case. Let us review any settlement offers the insurance company makes, compile the necessary evidence to identify the value of your case, and then negotiate for an amount that covers all your damages.
Filing a Personal Injury Claim
Personal injury cases can be confusing, stressful, and emotional. Our personal injury lawyers in Toronto are equipped to help you with the many challenges you may face. We will:
- Investigate your case and gather evidence
- Work with and secure testimony from expert witnesses
- Take care of all the legal documents and confusing paperwork
- Explain your rights and responsibilities in a way that is easy to understand
- Calculate the real value of your case so you don’t get shortchanged by the insurance company
- Negotiate with insurers for a fair case settlement
- Litigate your case in court if necessary to pursue full and fair compensation
Stressing over insurance claims is the last thing you need when you are hurt. We take care of the legal and insurance issues so you can focus on recuperating after your accident.
Types of Injury Cases
Our personal injury lawyers in Toronto help injured people after all types of accidents and injuries:
- Car accidents
- Slips or trips and falls
- Snowmobile accidents
- Truck accidents
- Premises liability
- Sexual assault
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dog bites
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Hip implant recalls
- Wrongful death
- Pedestrian accidents
- Birth injuries
- Long-term disability benefits
Set up a free consultation with a Toronto personal injury attorney at our firm to review your case and legal options.
Paying An Injury Attorney
“You Don’t Pay Unless We WIN.” That’s our credo and it applies to every one of our clients. So, if you think you can’t afford a lawyer, think again. If you don’t recover any compensation, then you don’t owe us anything.
Our Promise to Our Clients
Every member of the Preszler Law Firm team is committed to providing the highest quality legal service. And we deliver our services with the following promises:
- Free consultations. Ask us questions about your case and the claims process. Learn how we can help you with your claim. There is no obligation to hire us after your consultation.
- Home and hospital visits. We know traveling is difficult after an accident. If you can’t make it to our office, we will come to you.
- Individual attention. We will know your case, and we will know you. We believe personal, friendly service makes the personal injury claims process easier for our clients.
- Returned calls. We will return your calls and emails in a timely manner. We know there is nothing more frustrating than waiting to hear back from your lawyer.
- Convenient locations. Our main office is in Toronto, but we have offices throughout Ontario: Hamilton, Burlington, Peterborough, Brampton, Kitchener, Barrie, Ottawa, Whitby, London.
Our team speaks several languages to best serve clients from several communities and backgrounds:
- And more
Consulting With An Injury Lawyer
Deciding which Toronto personal injury lawyer will represent you is one of the most important decisions after an accident. Your legal representation may have a big impact on the outcome of your case. Here are a few of the things to look for in a lawyer: a record of successfully handling cases like yours, straightforward about their services and fees, and knowledgeable, thoughtful, and honest legal counsel.
See why so many people in Toronto have trusted the Preszler Law Firm with their injury cases. With over half a century of experience helping injured and disabled people in our community, we have earned a respectable reputation among our clients and peers.
Call our firm and find out why the personal injury and car accident lawyers in Toronto from the Preszler Law Firm are the right choice for your claim. Call 1-800-JUSTICE® or fill out our contact form.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
WHY CHOOSE PRESZLER LAW?
- We DO NOT require any upfront money or retainer fee.
- Free no obligation consultation
- You don't pay unless we win!
- No middlemen - When you want to speak to a lawyer, you will!
- Over 11,500 successfully litigated claims.
CHECK OUT OUR BLOG
VIEW OUR REVIEWS
Thank you for not giving up.Doug and Joanne T – Personal Injury
Thank you for your advice, guidance and support during my recent legal action. I appreciate all your efforts on my behalf. I would highly recommend your services.Patricia P. – Personal Injury
Just a note to say thank you to your team and you most of all. You were great! My very best to you. Took a little holiday – just got back.Yvonne – Personal Injury