|Tel:||18886082111 Ext. 298|
Jocelyn Rose Brogan
Jocelyn Rose is originally from the East Coast, having been raised in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. After attending Acadia University in Nova Scotia and obtaining a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, she decided to follow in the footsteps of her father and one of her three sisters and become a lawyer.
Jocelyn Rose obtained her law degree in Queensland, Australia. She became licensed to practice law in Ontario in 2010, and in Nova Scotia in 2011.
Before joining Preszler Injury Lawyers, Jocelyn Rose gained over 10 years of experience as an insurance defence litigation lawyer in Toronto, Ontario. Her experience working as defence counsel has provided her with invaluable insight into how insurance companies operate. She applies this knowledge to strengthen each client’s case and works to achieve resolutions that are both reasonable and rewarding.
When not advocating for her clients, Jocelyn Rose enjoys Crossfit and spending time with her partner, Dean, and their young daughter, Hope.
– Giving Consideration to Plaintiffs’ Right to Sue, The Lawyer’s Daily, 2019
– When Neighbourly Play Turns Negligent, Mondaq, 2019
– Cautioning Customers for Conditions of a Curb, Mondaq, 2019
– Hypothetical Questions on Discovery, Mondaq, 2020
– Assault in Parking Garage, Mondaq, 2020
– The Basics of Court Approval of Settlements, Mondaq, 2021
– Jury Notice Struck After Transfer to Simplified Procedure, Mondaq, 2021
– Is there a Duty to Warn of Obvious Dangers?, Mondaq, 2021